Everyday is such a treat for me to be able to spend my days with Sophia. She is a character and already has a personality all her own. I love waking up in the mornings and going to her room to see her smiling back at me from her crib. It's great!! Sascha & I have slowly been taking her out of the house more....it actually has not been bad, even though I'm always a nervous wreck. Activity-wise, Sophia is now able to do tummy time and lift her upper body and chest about 10 minutes at a time now. She loves when I read her books and loves looking at all the pictures. She is now at the point where she drools uncontrollably & shoves just about everything in her mouth. She's even started to notice her own reflection in the mirror. I think she's going through another growth spurt. In the last few days she went from sleeping 10 hours thru the night to waking up a couple of times because she was hungry. She weighs in at just a little over 15 lbs. She's a growin'.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Our Juju
Everyday is such a treat for me to be able to spend my days with Sophia. She is a character and already has a personality all her own. I love waking up in the mornings and going to her room to see her smiling back at me from her crib. It's great!! Sascha & I have slowly been taking her out of the house more....it actually has not been bad, even though I'm always a nervous wreck. Activity-wise, Sophia is now able to do tummy time and lift her upper body and chest about 10 minutes at a time now. She loves when I read her books and loves looking at all the pictures. She is now at the point where she drools uncontrollably & shoves just about everything in her mouth. She's even started to notice her own reflection in the mirror. I think she's going through another growth spurt. In the last few days she went from sleeping 10 hours thru the night to waking up a couple of times because she was hungry. She weighs in at just a little over 15 lbs. She's a growin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment