Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Discoveries


Sophia has become quite the chatterbox. She always seems to have something to say. If only I understood baby talk....I would love to know what she is saying. She's also made some new discoveries. She's recently discovered that she has hair and seems to love playing & tugging at it with her teeny hands. She's started or actually already has some bald spots on her head from rubbing her head on the mattress when she sleeps. At certain angles it even looks like she's got a little toupee on. Teehee ;). So today we practiced with the sippy cup some more. We ended up taking out the spout valve so Sophia would get an idea that milk comes out of her sippy cup, since she never figured out how to suck it out yet. Of course it ended up being somewhat of a mess....2/3 milk on her bib, neck and onsie and the other 1/3 in Sophia's tummy. I can't wait till we start solids.

No comments: