Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Eczema?!?!?


We went to the Pediatricians on Tuesday to find out that Sophia has eczema. It doesn't seem to bother her too much right now. I noticed a few weeks ago that she had some dry patches on her legs and thought it was just dry skin. Of course I didn't think much of it and would just lotion her up. But when it started getting worse and spreading upwards to her belly, arms, and now face I had to take her in. I am kinda bummed about it. You never think that babies have such skin issues. I have been "lubing" her up twice a day with a protective skin ointment. We even got a prescription steroid cream for the really bad spots. I hope she will outgrow this soon. But she remains her silly happy self, regardless of her eczema.

No comments: