Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First baby teeth

So our little sweet pea has two of her baby teeth coming in. I sort of found this out by accident after she tried to munch on one of my fingers. You can feel the two teeth right below in the gums and can actually see the whites coming through. Sascha & I were very excited, as were grandma & grandpa. Funny, how we get excited about the littlest of things when it comes to Sophia. Of course with the teething comes crankiness. I have noticed that Sophia has not been able to sleep during the day and has had a difficult time settling down at night in the last few days. I don't know if it's because she is teething but I am assuming so. It will definately be a new look for her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a cute picture! Well now when Johanna pulls Sophia's hair she can defend herself :)