skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Showing off those new pearly whites
Yesterday Sascha & I took Sophia in to see the pediatrician here in Kansas for her 6 month checkup and vaccinations. We were happy to hear she got another clean bill of health. She weighed in at 19 lbs 3.8 oz (in the 96th percentile) and was 27 1/4 inches in length (95th percentile). We actually ended up taking her to the health department to get her immunizations as we are without health insurance during our transition to Indiana. With a missed nap, going to the doctors, waiting at the health department, and to top it off with 3 shots, our little sweet pea had a bit of a rough day yesterday. Update on the new teeth (2 middle teeth on the bottom), her teeth are coming in nicely and are very sharp! All I can say is breastfeeding and teething do not go hand in hand. OUCH!!! I think every day I see a little more peeking out of those gums.
No comments:
Post a Comment