So after a 2 day hiatus from solids we started Sophia back up on the rice cereal last Thursday. I think the acorn squash did her in because every time she saw the bowl and spoon she would start to cry. Since starting back up (minus the squash) she has been doing really well with eating the cereal and can't wait to get another bite. I started giving her some sweet potato yesterday and I think she is acquiring a taste for it....it's so hard to tell though whether she likes it or not. So tommorow we leave for Indiana. I am bummed because I know that Sophia will miss her Oma and Baba and aunties and especially Johanna. I know she had a great time here in Kansas City surrounded by people who love her. But off to new adventures in Indy and new firsts....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment