skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Miss Shy
Sophia's charm and personality are really starting to blossom. She definately has no inhibitions whatsoever when she is at home (hyper, laughing, being silly), however.....she becomes so shy and serious when meeting new people or going out. I'm really hoping that she starts to come out of her shell. In baby gym class it is such a feat to get her to even crack a smile. She's always the quiet one just watching and observing and taking it all in. Mr. Kendall, the gym teacher has been trying so hard to get a smile out of her without such luck. Well....the year is still young! She does love all the other babies though. It's a great class since all the other babies are her age or a month older. There's baby Danni (2 hours apart), Cooper (he's 6 days younger than Sophia), Emma (7 1/2 mos), Griffin (8 mos), and Tatum (8 mos). I'm hoping they will get to become great playmates during our year in Indiana :)
2 comments:
this picture is so adoreable. Is this from Tony?
I have bragging rights to this pic. :)
Post a Comment