Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Changes

With 7 months fast approaching, there have been so many new changes once again with our little sweet pea. She has always been such an active baby since she was a newborn (always kicking her legs, bouncing or rolling around) and now is trying so hard to move about and crawl. In the last 2 days she has been trying to go from the sitting to the crawling position. She rocks her body back and forth (I of course didn't know what she was doing when I first saw this and thought she was doing some sort of dance). But today was the day, HOORAY!!!! she did it! Of course it was not the smoothest of transitions what-so-ever and still needs some practice. Even better we got it all on video! She does pretty well sliding on her belly to get to where she wants to but just hasn't figured out how to get up on her knees just yet. I can only imagine what a busy-body she will be once she starts crawling. I think it is time we baby-proof the house.

So, Sophia is starting to acquire a better taste for food now, but it is hit or miss. One day she won't eat at all and others she will gobble it all up. Sophia tried some zucchini today and she absolutely loved it! She still hates peas though & is still getting used to squash, bananas, and apples. Still loves them pears and yams.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Where did you get that play-mat? I have to get one, it's so cute!