Sophia's been having a blast these last 2 weeks. She got to see both sets of grandparents again and had tons of FUN! She absolutely loved all the affection & attention. We got to take her to the City Market, a bunch of different restaurants, and a second go around at the Zoo. She was being such a clown, entertaining and being entertained.
Updates: Sophia has 2 more teeth coming in (that makes SIX !!!) I imagine she will have a mouth full of teeth by the end of the year. Carrots have become a new favorite food. Sophia & I will join Dani (playmate from gym class) in a new playgroup soon with a few other babies--that should be fun!
Updates: Sophia has 2 more teeth coming in (that makes SIX !!!) I imagine she will have a mouth full of teeth by the end of the year. Carrots have become a new favorite food. Sophia & I will join Dani (playmate from gym class) in a new playgroup soon with a few other babies--that should be fun!








No comments:
Post a Comment