Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The low down


So here's the scoop so far on our little munchkin......I've been kind of a worry wart as far as her eating is concerned, especially now that she seems to be losing some weight. What is going on??? She's lost roughly 1 lb. since we last checked, which isn't a lot but still one pound too much as far as I'm concerned. Sophia basically went from eating 4-5 oz's of solid food 3 times a day (plus nursing) to now 1-1.5 oz's of solid foods 2 times a day. I can definately see the baby chubb melting away :(. We're still trying to figure out why she just one day decided to stop eating solids. So now she is roughly 30 inches in length and weighs in a little over 21 lbs. We have a 9 month doctor's appointment scheduled in a few weeks so we will see till then. Besides the not eating, she is still acting normal and is very happy (which reassures me some that this just might be a phase).

No comments: