Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Thursday, December 4, 2008

21 days till Christmas

I can't believe we are already 4 days into December! That means 21 days till CHRISTMAS. I absolutely love the holiday season and it makes it 1000 times more special having Sophia with us. The lights & decorations, Christmas music, and cold snowy winters. Sophia is growing up so fast and it really seems she gets taller by the day. She is seriously the tallest baby in gym & music class. She looks like a baby giant compared to the other babies, even the older ones. I think she takes after her Opa ;). I roughly measured her at about 30 1/2 inches and she weighs 22 lbs. She's learning and doing so much. It's quite amazing how fast she picks things up. She's starting to learn about different body parts and is able to show us different parts by pointing to it when asked. She's even learned the movements to one of the songs & dance we do in music class. (As the song goes.....She raises her arms to the ceiling and down to the ground and leans backwards & forwards and round and around) So in the coming month, we are excited to take her to meet Santa, the Peewinkle's Christmas puppet show, and best of all FAMILY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Yayyyyyy in just a few weeks =]