Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Got Milk?

Our little snuggle bug turns the big ONE on Saturday :). It's been an awesome first year with her. Lots of wonderful moments to cherish as well as some tough ones too. I'm thankful she has been so healthy this whole first year till now.
So.... It's been a bit of a rough week for her since her teeth just seem to be erupting left & right. Right now she is cutting her 10th tooth, (her 2nd molar). Let's just say the 3 of us haven't been sleeping much lately.
Today was a big day for the both of us since it was her first day to try out cow's milk...Moooo!
She actually liked it quite a bit and wouldn't put the sippy cup down. I'm sad that we are finally coming to an end with the breastfeeding. It's one of those quiet moments I enjoy with her, just me & my baby. I never knew how much it would hurt to start breastfeeding as well as to end it. However, I am looking forward to the good ol' toddler years and new memories to come!!!

2 comments:

Gaby said...

she looks soooooo pretty.

russianscissors said...

I can't believe it!!!!!