Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cutie-Patootie

Sophia's ready for some fun in the sun again. The weather has been extremely nice these last few days and lately all Sophia wants to do is go outside. I just hope it stays warm. She had such a good time while we were at Oma & Opa's house last week. For those who haven't heard....we are officially moving out to Kansas City this coming summer. I think it'll be good for the 3 of us :). We are excitedly house-hunting at the moment. Hopefully this will be our final move. It's funny with each passing month, but I really and truly cannot believe she is almost 14 months old. She changes everyday. She's started eating again and right now she has a taste for spinach & eggs (of course I sneak in the greens whenever I can) and brown rice with salmon. Works for me. She loves to take mine or Sascha's sunglasses and put them on her face. I think I need to buy her a pair. This is her posing with her toothy grin :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! We're addicted to sophia's blog. need... more... picturessss... =D

russianscissors said...

I can't wait to visit Kansas City and see you guys! miss you lots!