Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Monday, April 13, 2009

So little Munchkin questionably broke one of her fingers today after her bath this morning. I was absolutely horrified when I heard the pop and she screamed & cried. Her finger immediately turned red and swelled up instantly. She's able to move her fingers and it doesn't seem to bother her too bad but her finger is purple, bruised and swollen. Thank goodness Daddy knows about bones. Based on his examination, it should heal on it's own- broken or not. Ugh! Just another big OWIE to add to the growing list.

3 comments:

russianscissors said...

so stinkin' cute! I totally want that picture.

Unknown said...

Good thing her Daddy can take care of those kind of things!! Poor litte Sophia.

Sarah said...

Aww noooo. Hope it gets better soon. Johanna loves that bear too! She hugs and kisses it when she goes to bed!