Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Friday, May 15, 2009

Time just seems to be flying by these days... and my little angel is growing up so fast already. She's starting to become more and more like a little girl and less like a baby. Wow! She will be 16 months old very soon. She's already become very sassy, headstrong, and as Daddy says a little "bossy" at times. She amazes me everyday and I cannot imagine our lives without her.  We call her a little baby genius because she is so cognitively aware. I know it sounds impossible but Sophia can already count from 1 to 10 and can recite her ABC's from A-Z. She can identify 15 states on her US Map (AK, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, IN, KS, MT, NE, NV, OK, OR, TX) and can name about 10 different dog breeds based on their pictures. She already knows most of her animals and can imitate the sounds they make. It's like you can tell/show her something once and she tucks it away in that little brain of hers. I've been slowly trying to teach her some Korean (as best I can) and Sascha is working on the German. She is a sponge, no doubt. She articulates words very well and can already say Grandma & Grandpa in Korean. She can even say her last name. The other mom's in our music class think she is hilarious some of the things she says. The other day when we were leaving she said "Bye Guys". What 16 month old says that??? Mine I guess. Well, we leave for California in a week. Very excited for our first family vacation and to take the little one to beach for the 1st time!!! Sophia is becoming quite the little traveler. 

1 comment:

russianscissors said...

where are you going to in cali?