Monday, July 20, 2009
9 more DAYS
We are getting ready for the big move soon.... 9 days and counting! Yikes, I need to get my butt in gear and start packing some stuff already. Sophia knows we are moving to Kansas soon but I don't know if she really understands what we mean. I hope it is an easy transition for her-- new environment, new house. I'm sure it will take some time to adjust. She goes in one last time to the pediatricians for her 18 month checkup a day before we fly out. Sascha & I did a rough weight and measure and right now she is roughly at 26 lbs and 32 1/2 inches in height. Getting to be a big girl. It's gonna be a busy 9 days to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Hey Youmi and gang. Wish you guys a smooth move to Kansas =] Sophia is growing up into a beautiful bright little girl!
Post a Comment