Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Update

So things are starting to get a wee bit "normal" around here since we moved. Sascha has been back at work and Sophia is starting to slowly recover from her cold (this one really knocked her off her feet). I was getting a bit concerned since she's been sick because we are in that horrid 30 day window transition period of not having any health insurance at the moment. I'm glad to report that she is starting to feel more herself these last couple of days. This move has been a huge adjustment for her. I think the last week and a half since we've been here she stopped eating and just could not sleep (day or night). It still does not feel like home and I still can't believe I live in Kansas of all places. We did accomplish to buy some furniture and are awaiting it's arrival in 8-10 weeks. Boo to that!!! Once we are a bit more settled I will soon start the job hunt for a part-time job. Hope everything works out.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad that you are getting settled in! Can you do Cobra to get some insurance? I don't know the situation at all, but I agree with you that it's scary!

We have ordered a lot of things for our house, including furniture and kithen appliances and now just have to wait...but still paid for it! Urgh.

Where is Sacha working?

russianscissors said...

I can't wait to see your new place!!!