I can't believe she is 20 months old. WOW, what a big girl!!!
All smiles.....


Our Sophia is 20 months old! She is growing up and blossoming from our little baby to our little girl. She has a personality all her own and is undoubtedly our bright shining star that brings joy, smiles, and happiness into our lives. I can't imagine what my life was ever like without her. Munchkin has been keeping busy and is back in Kindermusik classes and has just recently enrolled in art classes. Not only is she singing songs & reading from her books, she has started asking questions like "Mommy, what's this?" "Daddy, what's that?" "What are you doing?" "What's wrong?" Too cute! She's like a miniature grown up the way she talks sometimes. heehee.... Singing videos to be posted tommorow!
Smart, sweet & sassy, One-of-a-kind, Priceless, Happiness, Inspiring, Awesome








2 comments:
Hi youmi! aww she is growing up so fast!!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Are you going to houston for Thxgiving?
she is so sweet. I have a sofia too 24 months.
Post a Comment