Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Miss January


Sophia went in for her 2 year wellness exam today with Dr. Stuppy and is looking GREAT (minus the cold symptoms). I have been quite picky when it comes to choosing a Pediatrician for Sophia and Dr. Stuppy was everything I could ask for and more. Not to mention she was awesome with Sophia. Sophia is always a bit leery of strangers but took to her new Pediatrician right away, smiles and all. Sophia's stats:

Weight- 30.5 lbs in the 89th percentile
Height- 35 1/4 inches in the 84th percentile

She is growing up just as she should and is happy & healthy! The terrible two's have begun to peak it's little head from time to time but I can't complain too much. She is a good egg! I am very proud of her. Sophia has started back with her Spring semester of Kindermusik and art classes and hopefully we can start sending her to school (part-time) soon in the next few months or so.


Uh-Oh, found Mommy's lipgloss

1 comment:

Unknown said...

girly girl~ Into make up already!