I've said this time and time again, but man-O-man is motherhood tough! Sometimes it's tough not to feel like a failure in the parenting department when my days are stressed with my little one who is undoubtedly going through her terrible two's. I have been struggling on a daily basis with patience issues and leaning not to be too hard on myself when it comes to raising Sophia. I sometimes look at other moms and wonder "How do they do it?" But I have learned as a mom, you do the best that you can. I know that when I see that smile or hear her laughter, or even when she cries for me to make things better, it makes it all worth while. A truly inspiring quote to live by that has helped me, "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about dancing in the rain." So..... I'm learning to dance in the rain. Whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrows. It doesn’t require prior experience or an application or an interview! It doesn’t come with an instruction manual and there is no training! And there is no monetary payment but the job is more rewarding than any amount of money! Once you get the job, it is yours for the rest of your life! What is the job title you ask? It is “MOM!”

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about dancing in the rain."








1 comment:
that is a good quote, and I really need to repeat that over and over and over in my head right now!!!
Post a Comment