Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

21 weeks

So this is me at 21 weeks. Yay! I am now past the halfway point. It seems like this pregnancy is going by pretty quickly. So far I have been feeling pretty great! Thankfully my migraines have decided to give me a break recently. Looking back at old belly shots, I don't think my belly is as big this time around versus when I was first pregnant with Sophia. I've gained about 9 lbs at this point, so not too bad. Baby girl is extremely active, constantly kicking and doing what feels like somersaults in my belly. It's still pretty neat to feel that constant fluttering. We are really excited to meet this little one. Lately we've been keeping pretty busy with Sophia and trying to get everything set up and good to go for the new house since we close in 9 days. Hopefully the closing will go smoothly without a hitch. We can't wait to move in!