Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Friday, June 4, 2010

Aquadoodle

Sophia drawing with her Aquadoodle (best invention EVER!!!)
She said this was "Daddy's face"
"Mommy's face"
and "Sophia's face"

Things have been a bit crazy around here for us this past week. We have been busy packing and moving things back and forth before our big move on Sunday. We are very excited but also ready to get this move over with. Moving is just one of those things I can say I dislike with a passion. It is such a painful process. All I know is that I am ready to be settled into our new home. YAY! I am so glad this will be our last move for a LONG time to come. Sophia's barely 2 1/2 and has already moved 4 times AND has lived in 3 different states no less.

Sheesh, who knew there was so much that went with owning a home (pest control, building a fence for the yard, landscape issues, having our house alarm set up, and the list goes on and on and on.....) I am so thankful & grateful that we are able to have such a beautiful home to call our own. It'll be fun to start furniture shopping again-- if only I weren't so picky.

Sophia's doing great! Still enjoying school and the hot summer days outside. These days it's so hard to get her to come back inside once she starts playing outside. They have their very own water park at school that opened up for the summer so she has been very excited about that. She loves the pool and water in general. As for me, I am feeling PREGNANT! The belly is getting bigger and bigger each day it seems. She is quite the kicker. Sophia loves to feel my belly when the baby moves and is super excited to be a big sister. Can't wait to meet baby I.M.T. :)
I will post some pics of the house soon.