So this is me with my baby bump at 37 weeks. YAY! Isabella is now officially considered a full term baby. I went in for my doctor's appointment this morning and everything is looking great (as expected). So far I've gained a total of 20 lbs & my cervix is actually 2-3 cm dilated at this point and 50% effaced. So everything is looking good for my induction which we have scheduled for the morning of September 27th, unless of course she decides to come earlier. It seems so surreal that we will get to meet our baby girl in less than 20 days. Ready but soooo not ready. Funny but I actually thought I was going into labor this past labor day weekend when I had continuous contractions on & off for about 2 hours straight during the middle of the night. But of course nothing came of it and I'm glad she decided to stay in the womb a little bit longer. And the nesting continues....Thursday, September 9, 2010
37 Weeks NOW
So this is me with my baby bump at 37 weeks. YAY! Isabella is now officially considered a full term baby. I went in for my doctor's appointment this morning and everything is looking great (as expected). So far I've gained a total of 20 lbs & my cervix is actually 2-3 cm dilated at this point and 50% effaced. So everything is looking good for my induction which we have scheduled for the morning of September 27th, unless of course she decides to come earlier. It seems so surreal that we will get to meet our baby girl in less than 20 days. Ready but soooo not ready. Funny but I actually thought I was going into labor this past labor day weekend when I had continuous contractions on & off for about 2 hours straight during the middle of the night. But of course nothing came of it and I'm glad she decided to stay in the womb a little bit longer. And the nesting continues....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment