Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reflection

This is my beautiful Sophia. With her 3rd birthday fast approaching it is hard not to wonder where these past 3 years have gone. It seems in the blink of an eye she has become this beautiful little person full of charm and spunk and spirit. Not only has she grown to be this awesome little toddler, I have done a lot of growing myself. She teaches me everyday to be the best person and parent I can be. Of course everyday is a learning opportunity and I am still learning to pick my battles and to balance my energies and frustrations. I sometimes forget how young and little she really is when she acts like such a mini grownup. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. It's a hard job being a mommy to a 3 year old and an infant but I would not want it any other way. It's a round the clock full time responsibility and I have been privileged enough to be able to stay at home with my two girls. I am the lucky one and I am glad GOD chose us to be their parents. (I cannot imagine when another little one is added into the mix. Eeeek!!!)

sophia.beautiful.smart.inquisitive.
cheeky.charming.stubborn.willful.
loving.independent.caring.persistent.silly.sweet.determined.cuddly.
my life.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

No comments: