Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Bella

Little Izzy is officially flying solo in her own room! YAY! The transition from bassinet to crib was not so horrible and she's now got so much more leg room to stretch, wiggle and roll. Monday was her first night alone and she did great. Of course I was a bit saddened to have her leave my bedside at night. I will miss watching my little angel sleep next to me and hearing the rhythm of her breathe in & out and the occasional giggle in her sleep. It's just not the same when you have to watch her on a monitor. She's still waking up twice at night to nurse, so it does make it harder to have to trek all the way upstairs to her room when you're half asleep and fumbling in the dark. Sophia loves that her baby sis is just next door to her room. MILESTONES- she's been trying really hard to roll and can make it halfway but she gets so frustrated when she can't get to where she wants to go. She is a little hothead just like sissy. We've been practicing a lot of sitting and tummy time to strengthen those muscles. She laughs a lot and is very vocal. I wish I knew what she was saying. Getting bigger everyday :)
She is my little slice of heaven

No comments: