
Hi!



Isabella is 6 months old today. Time sure is flying by these days. The girls just seem to be growing up so fast. I still wish I could freeze time somedays. Wow, what a difference a month makes. From 5 to 6 months, Izzy has gained 2 teeth, has started eating solids, is rolling everywhere-back to tummy & tummy to back, has found her feet, and is starting to say the "ma" consonant. Isabella has upgraded to size 3 diapers and is now wearing 6-9 month clothes. We guesstimate her weight to be around 18 lbs. She still is a horrible day napper and is usually down for the night by 6:30 p.m. Talking to other moms, I don't think I can change her daytime sleep habits even though I have tried every trick I can think of. With her cat-napping, we have literally given up on evenings out to dinner or family activities. At least temporarily I hope. Just grateful she is still sleeping through the night averaging about 13 hours a night with 1-2 feedings in-between. Excited to see what the next month brings. Izzy goes in for her 6 month wellness visit next week. She is a little chunky monkey. My heart could literally burst with how much love I have for my girls. I love them more and more everyday. I sure am lucky. Being "Mommy" to my two little ones is definitely my most treasured title.








No comments:
Post a Comment