

Sophia loves swinging at the park. It was a gorgeous day!

My little chub-a-lub (location- Heritage Park)
Yesterday my girls and I went to our first play-date with the new mom's group I had joined back in January. It's been hard trying to make it to some of the meet-ups due to timing, Sophia being in school, or conflicts with Izzy's nap schedule. We braved the morning (Izzy missed her morning nap but she did great) & we really had a good time. I got to meet a great group of women and Sophia and Izzy made some new friends. I am looking forward to some more meet-ups in the future & making great connections and hopefully lifelong friends. It has been a struggle for me to meet new people & make new friends since we moved to Kansas, especially younger mom's my age with kids. So, I am proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zones and putting myself out there. We ended the gorgeous day at the Park near our house. 15 more days till our trip to California!!! Can't wait.








1 comment:
I hear ya.
I'm in the same boat. I have joined a moms group and gotten more involved and also made friends at a breastfeeding group when I had Robby that are still really good friends. I like hanging out with them and some of them have had #2 now. But they are all at least 10 years older than me! I don't feel that young to have kids--but I guess I am!
Glad you made some friends!
Post a Comment