My darling Isabella,You are 5 months old and getting so big. Where have these 5 months gone? There are plenty of days where I wish I could just stop time for a moment. I am cherishing every moment I have with you because I know you will not stay this little for very long. You are a happy baby and your personality is really starting to emerge. You definitely let Mommy know when there is something you don't like. You only have eyes for your big sister Sophia and you love to laugh. Your smiles and laughter just melt my heart. Right now you are wearing 3-6 month clothes and size 2 diapers. You are rolling everywhere and it seems you cannot wait to become mobile. Makes getting dressed that much more fun ;). You're not even 6 months old and you already have 2 teeth (both your central incisors). nom, nom, nom... I love how you sometimes attack my shoulder when you get excited. Last night was the first night you slept through the night. Thank you for that :). These days you are averaging about 13-15 hours a night. I don't know how this happened again but you absolutely refuse to have a paci or bottle in your mouth. Bummer! Lately we've been practicing everyday and you are so close to sitting on your own. You sure love to bounce in your exersaucer and sometimes it even looks like you are running. You are a regular cuddle bug and love to snuggle mommy & daddy. In 2 weeks we start solids. I love you forever my Izzy B!
"O, since the day I saw you, I have been waiting for you. You know I will adore you 'til eternity." Don't grow up too fast okay? Love, Mommy
Getting her daily exercise :)








No comments:
Post a Comment