
Eating oatmeal and banana

The Girls looking so much alike
Isabella had banana today for the first time. I had to abort with the acorn squash since the batch I made last night was very bitter. I must have chosen a dud. So banana it was. Not quite sure how she liked it but she is loving her oatmeal and can't get enough. The oatmeal seems to agree with her and not aggravate her eczema too much. AND thankfully she has not broken out in a rash from it. But ever since she broke out from the rice cereal, her skin has been out of control. She's got patches all over her body. The aquaphor just doesn't seem to be cutting it this time. In other news, Sophia read her very first sentence today. Who knew 5 simple words could bring tears to my eyes. "THE DOG AND THE CAT." I am so proud of her!!! She is really getting the hang of sounding out letters and sounds. I can't wait till she can read her first book instead of memorizing the words. She will really enjoy it.








1 comment:
Izzy looks cute in her outfit!
Post a Comment