
I think she looks so much like my dad
Too funny- she pushes around Juju's rocking chair using it like it's her very own walker

Trying out a new hairstyle

Sweet baby

She is standing on her own two feet without holding onto anything
(she usually can balance for about 20 seconds or so)
I think it is time I buy her her first pair of walking shoes, she is so close to walking on her own. I thought I wouldn't need to buy any since we have Sophia's old shoes, but Sophia didn't start walking till after her 1st birthday so the shoes are a tad big. She loves to pull up and let go and balance on her own. She does pretty good with the balance and lasts about 15-20 seconds. She's even started to let go and try and walk towards us on her own. Still practicing. Lately, she loves to blow raspberries and she's even started giving us kisses on the mouth when we ask her. It is too sweet. These days she is miss independent when it comes to eating and only likes to feed herself. She gets frustrated when I try to feed her and she signs with her hands that she is "finished". I will say this, Izzy LOVES to eat. Somedays I feel like she is a bottomless pit. I have noticed that she has 2 more teeth on the way out. She will soon be ready for steak! So in love with my baby :)








No comments:
Post a Comment