
Mischief :)
9 months has been such a fun age for me and I know it's only gonna get better. Isabella is becoming more and more independent and her personality is really starting to emerge. She is definitely ON THE MOVE-- pulling up on anything and everything and cruising like a mad baby. Two things I can say about Izzy is that she sure is persistent and fearless. I'm like a mama hawk with her, having to watch her every move since she is somewhat relentless in her quests. Sascha has nicknamed her "el destructo" since she manages to get into everything full force. She has really gotten into feeding herself and almost always attempts to swat the spoon away when I try to feed her. Either she is really quick or my reflexes are slow because the food always manages to land anywhere but in her mouth. She is also a pro with the sippy cup, of course she never took the bottle so I don't know any different. I love that she is always happy-happy, can't ask for much more than that. I took her in for her 9 month wellness checkup and everything is looking great. She is definitely not as big as Sophia was at this age. Her stats from that visit:
Weight- 19 lbs 6.8 oz. in the 59th %ile
Length- 27 1/2 inches in the 46th %ile
HC- 17.5 inches in the 64th %ile
Teeth count is at 8 so far and she is still sleeping through the night from about 6:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. with one feeding usually around 4 or 4:30 a.m. It is probably the time I enjoy most. Sitting with her while she rests her head on me. I love the quiet time when she actually wants to sit still in my arms and snuggle. I love her little baby stretches and that adoring smiley face. It is the best. Nothing more rewarding to see your children's smiling faces and to know that they are genuinely happy.
Clip of Isabella pushing her shopping cart








No comments:
Post a Comment