Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Surprise!

SURPRISE! For those who haven't heard yet, we are expecting baby #2. I went in for my first prenatal exam yesterday and so far everything looks great. We even got to see our little "peanut" on the ultrasound for the first time. I have been feeling a bit nervous and anxious since the miscarriage last fall.... but things are looking good with this pregnancy so far. I'm relieved--I feel like we have been trying for so long to have this second baby and now it's finally happening. I have been feeling rather rotten for the most part of this first trimester with severe nausea, but I guess it is a blessing in disguise since it means my pregnancy is strong. I really don't remember feeling too bad when I was pregnant with Sophia. The baby had a very strong heartbeat of 188 bpm & based on the measurements the baby is due September 29th 2010!


Our little peanut

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little baby. Looks exactly like a peanut! haha. Congrats you guys. Much love to you all.

Unknown said...

Yeah! Glad that you are feeling badly :) You are due a month after me! (I think I'm gonna have another boy...)What do you think you'll have? Are you going to find out??