Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Say Cheese!




So here's our little stinker being so stinkin' cute! She was totally posing for the camera while pretending to be Ladybug Girl (which by the way is one of her all time favorite books). So tomorrow we take Sophia to Creme de la Creme to make our final decision to enroll her into preschool classes part time. I think she will really enjoy school, not to mention their curriculum for 2 year olds seem awesome & very well rounded. It consists of Creative Movement/Gym, Art, Storytime/Language development, Numbers Play, Intro to Second Language, Computer Play, Dramatic Play, and Colors/Shapes/Sizes. On the tooth front, Sophia now has all 20 of her primary teeth. Her last molar finally erupted on Valentine's Day. She has started to venture out and try beef/meat (which she has never liked before)....which gives me a bigger range of recipes to try out now. Woohoo! Not that we eat a lot of red meat but sometimes it gets a bit monotonous cooking chicken or salmon on a daily basis. And in the last week, Sophia has been waking up with dry diapers and going to the potty first thing when she wakes up in the morning. So proud of her! As for myself, I still have good days and bad but for the most part am feeling better everyday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I can't believe that she'll be going to preschool already! Yikes! I wonder if I need to start thinking about that....glad you are feeling better. I am still NOT! I can't believe it, 16 weeks and still getting sick almost everyday. urgh. maybe it's a girl...