
Chub-a-lub

Flower power
(got these headbands for Izz, tired of people thinking she's a boy)
Working hard to lift that heavy noggin'

Happy happy happy at 11 weeks
My Izzy B is 11 weeks old today. Doing great! She's getting bigger and bigger everyday. I'm in love with all of her baby rolls. She is becoming my little chub-a-lub. Eating well, sleeping well, pooping well (I had forgotten what it was like to have those explosive poopy diapers again- ICK! as well as all those extra loads of laundry). What more could a mama ask for? We have pretty much given up hope that she will take the bottle. Boo! As far as her fussy moments, she pretty much cries for about 2 hours every night from 7-9. It's become so routine for us now. It's almost like clockwork. 7 o'clock nears and the fussing starts. I really can't complain though. She is usually asleep by 9:30 p.m. and wakes when Sophia wakes around 7 ish with one feeding in between. So thankful she likes to sleep. So right now she sleeps in our room in a bassinet but I think she is already starting to outgrow it. I'm thinking we will have to transition her to her own crib in her own room very soon. I'm hoping it is a smooth transition. A couple of days ago we heard Isabella laugh out loud for the very first time. It was pretty AWESOME! I've gotten her to laugh once more since then and I can't wait to hear it again and again and again.








No comments:
Post a Comment