
Getting started

Day 1 of decorating

Day 2

Taking a break to goof off with Papa

Wha-LA! The finished product
Our house--Pretty lights

Our entryway
With the Christmas holidays, it seems so easy for everyone to get caught up with what to buy friends, family, etc. that we forget to put thought to those less fortunate. It breaks my heart to think that there are millions of people who aren't able to celebrate Christmas because they don't have the money to do so. I can't imagine what it must feel like to little boys and girls to not have a warm jacket for the winter much less a toy for Christmas. This year Sascha & I decided that we would each pick a charity to help those in need. I chose the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Kansas City (http://www.rmhckc.org/) and we have also been working with Sophia's school in donating to TLC for Children and Families (http://kidstlc.org/). They are both wonderful programs here in Kansas and we feel very privileged to be able to help others this holiday season.








No comments:
Post a Comment