Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

4 months old



A rare moment, Isabella taking the bottle from Papa
My little Izzy B is 4 months old today. I am loving every minute with my little squishy, cuddly chub-a-lub and I can't believe how big she has gotten already. She has become quite the talker and is starting to meet a lot of her milestones. She has been trying really hard to roll over and can get her head, arms, and torso to twist but just hasn't figured out how to get her legs over. I love to watch her crack herself up. (Hearing her laughter is the best medicine, especially when I am having a stressed out day). So at 4 months we don't really have much of a routine down just quite yet- we just sort of go with the flow. She is a bit of a sleepy head and pretty much falls apart if she doesn't get her 17 hours of sleep a day. Seems she can only stay awake 1.5-2 hours at a time before she needs to go down for a "catnap". We are back attempting bottle feeding with her and today was Day 3. Day 1- she did great but would only take the bottle from me. Day 2- took the bottle from Sascha but she put up a good fight. Day 3- FAIL, teething and irritable and wanted nothing to do with the bottle. So Isabella is cutting her first two teeth. It's been horrible because she is quite miserable and has been very fussy these past few days.

Isabella- I love the way you smell. I love the way your face brightens up and grin from ear to ear every time you see my face. I love the way you hold onto me and grasp my fingers. I love hearing you breathe in and out when you fall asleep on my chest. I love how you crinkle your nose when I kiss your cheeks. I love hearing you "talk" and the way you protest when you are ready to be held. I love your open mouthed smiles. I love your cute sweaty toes. I love being your mommy. I love you my Izzy B.

No comments: