Our Disneyland Vacation 2011

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Sophia

Born 1.24.2008. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me
I love this old pic because it says it all. Even through all the hard times and 3 years of growing pains, she still makes me this happy :)
The birthday girl
Sophia's reaction when she found her stack of birthday presents
Money for her birdie bank
Presents!!!
Daddy and his big Love
Loving her new V-reader from 할머니 and 할아버지
Izzy checking out Sophia's gifts
All Sophia wanted for her birthday was a chocolate cake and flowers
The cake I made for my Juju. Had a slice of cake and ate half and told Sascha, "Here Daddy you can have the rest. The cake is too sweet for my body."

Happy 3rd Birthday to my beautiful Sophia!!!! I wish I could freeze time and keep you as my little girl forever. I love you with all of me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sophia!! They grow so fast, she looks like such a sweet girl-wish I had the chance to meet her!!

Both your girls are beautiful and it seems like you are really enjoying them-very happy for you.

Also-your camera takes great pics!!