
Picture of the girls holding hands in the car
Juju is growing up so fast. Already 3 1/2 yrs old. I am enjoying her so much and my heart bursts with love for her more and more each day. Sascha and I are so lucky to have her. I say this all the time, but she is such a special child. She is loving school and will start Creme Preparatory on the 15th of August for the fall semester (in preparation for pre-K and Kindergarten). WOW, where has the time gone?!?! She is super excited to move up in school. I have been doing reading lessons with her when she is at home and she is doing such an amazing job! It's only been about a month and a half since we started and she is already reading simple short stories all on her own. Something in her brain just clicked one day and she has really gotten the hang of reading and enjoying it. She asks me all the time if she can do another lesson. She is such an amazing big sister and is very protective, caring and loving with Izzy. I couldn't ask for more. Sophia is ALL girl and lately refuses to wear anything but dresses. (She is the complete opposite of how I was when I was a child- I was quite the tomboy). She is my girly girl who loves to pretend she is a ballerina princess with quite the imagination. Here are some Sophia quotes:"Mommy, you make me happy when skies are grey."
"Daddy, I am your big love, Izzy is your small love, and Mommy is your tall love".
"Sophia loves you!!!"
My happy Isabella. Growing up way too fast. On Monday she took her first 3 steps all by herself. Yay!!! She has been really working on trying to walk and can walk from the couch to the coffee table. I love watching her explore and discover new things. She is loads of fun! Her smiles and laughter are energizing. She has been a bit of a handful lately but it has been great and a new and different experience than what I had with Sophia. Love her!!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds.








No comments:
Post a Comment